Path to Satlok / Sachkhand & Body Chakras
Way to Satlok (सतलोक) / Sachkhand (सचखण्ड) / Eternal Place
The only way to achieve Salvation / Liberation / Moksh & the significance of Body Chakras / Lotuses
Every human being has got lotuses or chakras in their body whether they are male or female. There are seven chakras in the body. These extend along the length of the vertebral coloumn and lie anterior to it. These belong to different deities. Whether someone is a Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or a Christian or belongs to any other religion, the lotuses / Chakras are the same.
Journey of a Soul through Body Chakras (Lotuses)
After death, the soul starts its journey from the "Mool Kamal / Chakra" progressing to "Swaad Kamal / Chakra", then to "Naabhi Kamal / Chakra", then to "Hriday Kamal / Chakra", then to "Kanth Kamal / Chakra" and finally to the "Trikuti Kamal / Chakra". Please refer to the picture below.
A soul can only cross these Kamals / Chakras and reach Trikuti if these Chakras are open. These can only be opened by recitation of Mantras for these Deities. Yogis try to open these Kamals / Chakras by way of meditation which is actually a long winded and wrong way and not successful. The only way to open these Kamals / Chakras is by getting the mantras of these Deities from a "Complete Saint"
From Trikuti Kamal there is a way towards a locked door which is known as the "10th Door". The lock on this door can only be opened by the recitation of "Satnaam" (a True Mantra given by a Complete Saint). This door opens in to "Kaal's personal Lok (Universe)". This "Kaal" is also known as "Brahm". Hence Kaal's own lok is also known as "Brahm Lok". This is the limit of Kaal (Brahm) Lok. From here there is a door called the "11th Door" which opens in to the universes of "Par Brahm" (Master of 7 sankh Brahmands / universes). This path called the "Bhanwar Gufa" finally leads to the "12th Door" which opens in to Satlok / Sachkhand / Eternal Place.
Path to Satlok - Video
Detalied Information of Chakras / Kamals / Lotuses in Human Body
Important: - There are six chakras (kamal - lotuses) in the human body (material body). The backbone ends near the anus. Two-finger breadth above that is the first chakra which is called Mool Chakra —
1. Mool Kamal (Chakra) – Ganesh Ji resides in Mool Chakra. This Chakra (lotus) has four petals. Then approximately two-finger breadth above the Mool Chakra (Kamal), along the backbone, on the inner side is Swaad Chakra.
2. Swaad Kamal (Chakra) also called Svadhisthana Chakra - in Svadhisthana Chakra Brahma and Savitri reside. This chakra (lotus) has six petals.
3. Nabhi Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Swaad Chakra, in front of the umbilicus along backbone, is Nabhi Chakra (kamal). God Vishnu and Lakshmi live in Nabhi Chakra. It has eight petals.
4. Hridya Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Nabhi Chakra, behind the heart is a Hridya Chakra (Kamal). God Shiv and Parvati live in Hridya Chakra. This Hridya Kamal (Lotus / Chakra) has twelve petals.
5. Kanth Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Hridya Chakra is the Kanth Chakra (Kamal), which is near and behind the throat, stuck to the backbone. In Kanth Chakra, lives, Prakriti Devi (Mother Ashtangi / Durga). Kanth Chakra (Lotus) has sixteen petals.
6. Trikuti Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Kanth Kamal is Trikuti Chakra (Kamal). It has two petals (one is white and the other is of black colour). The Purna Parmatma (Supreme God) lives in the Trikuti Chakra. Like the sun even when situated far away keeps exerting its influence on the body of every being, but is visibe only with eyes. Here, we have to infer in this way. And the Supreme God also lives in the inner-self with the soul. Like, a thread occupies the whole cloth and there is also other embroidery which is present only in some part.
7. Sahansrar Kamal (Chakra) – Above the Trikuti Chakra, where one keeps a top-knot, in that place on the inner side is Sahansrar Chakra (Kamal) where Jyoti Niranjan (in form of light in thousand petals), Kaal (Brahm) himself lives. This Sahansrar Chakra (lotus) has one thousand petals.