Full Knowledge about Radha Soami Satsang
Radha Soami Satsang Beas is a huge sect in Punjab, India. It was set up by Baba Jaimal Singh who was a direct disciple of Soami Shiv Dayal Ji Maharaj of Agra. The place is also therefore called Dera Baba Jaimal Singh. The dera in Beas has a huge premises where followers of the radha soami dera visit for attending programmes organised by the dera. Apart from this there are scores of ashrams of radha soami beas in India and abroad. The number of followers is said to be in multiples of millions.
- Radha Soami Shiv Dayal Ji Maharaj had no Guru
- Baba Jaimal Singh had no orders from Soami Shiv Dayal Ji to start a dera in Beas and impart naam diksha (initiation)
Knowledge about Philosophy of Radha Soami Beas (also applicable to Radha Soami Agra)
Radha soami gurus have been following and propagating the teachings of "Sant Mat" which when translated literally means "Teachings of the Saints". Radha soami gurus have been imparting five names (paanch naam) as naam diksha to their disciples.
- What naams do the Radha Soami Gurus give?
- What Knowledge did the Radha Soami Gurus hold?
- How much does the knowledge of Radha Soami sect correlates with our Holy Scriptures?
- Did the Radha Soami Gurus have any knowledge about the Supreme God?
- Are the paanch naams that are given in Radha Soami sect of any benefit?
See the Analysis in the video below